390 West End Avenue - West 78th -West 79th at Broadway
The elegant full-block apartment complex built by the Astor family for the New York elite.
• Built in 1908
• The vision of William Waldorf Astor, executed by architects Clinton and Russell
• Listed on the National Register of Historic Places
• Italian Renaissance Revival architecture
• Richly ornamented limestone façade
• Iconic iron entry gates
• One of four private courtyard drive pre-war buildings
• 163 condominium residences
Current available condo apartments: One, two, three, four and five bedroom apartments range from a 1031 square foot one bedroom one bath asking $2,100,000 to a 5 bedroom 5.5 bath 6,128 square foot residence asking $14,950,000
©Mitchell Hall 2006-2019
All content/images, unless noted, are the property of Mitchell Hall & may not be used without permission.
Call Mitchell Hall @ 917-312-0924